Professionals committed to supporting the American Red Cross by helping residents of Central Texas prevent, prepare, and respond to emergencies through fundraising, volunteering, mentoring, and connecting the community.
What is Club Red?
We are professionals committed to serving the American Red Cross through fundraising, volunteering, mentoring, building awareness, and connecting the community.
Change a life, starting with your own.
- Help our fundraising efforts by collecting supplies for victims of disasters, assisting with the Hurricane party, or make a monetary donation.
- Volunteer your time to help assemble emergency kits, donate blood, or take a CPR class.
- Mentor other young professionals who are looking for ways to get involved in the community.
- Help build awareness of the American Red Cross purpose among your peers.
- Connect with other young professionals in the Central Texas community.
Club Red featured in the Statesman’s Out & About.